[Dixielandjazz] FIXED - New Cd - Shameless Plug

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 09:57:11 PST 2007

Sorry, the formatting got messed up going through the internet  "wringer" the
first time. Formatting now fixed so you can actually read it.  Thanks for
your patience & consideration!

I have just released a new CD,  that I’m quite excited about . . . as  it
contains some wonderful musician’s  performances. The feedback from  everyone who
received a prototype over the last  year has been very  gratifying. The say
they play it often (good sign) in their  car or at the  office, etc.

This CD features 4 of my bands.  Some name’s you’ll recognize, some  you won’
t, but they’re all great players.

There are VERY COMPLETE details  on my website at:

http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

There you’ll be able to listen to  2 minute samples of every song, and  you
can SECURELY purchase right their using  credit card or check. You can  buy the
physical CD, or you can buy the album in  MP3 format, either as  individual
tracks, or the whole album including  artwork.

Here’s the scoop:

"They're the tightest, most solid  ensemble of expert musicians   Milwaukee
may ever see. Sargent  shines . . ." - The Milwaukee Journal.

The Bill Sargent Quartet featuring Chelsea  Krombach
Chelsea  Krombach - vocals, Kaye  Berigan - trumpet, Dan Schneck - piano,
Conway  Powell - bass, Bill Sargent -  drums

Bill Sargent's  TRAD-JAZZ ROUSERS Dixieland Band
Chuck Hedges -  clarinet, Jeff  Pietrangelo - trumpet, Herb Draeger -
trombone, Erv  Dombrowski - banjo, Don Eliot  - string bass, Bill Sargent - drums

Bill Sargent's Swing  Kings
Chuck Hedges - clarinet, Jeff   Pietrangelo - trumpet, Herb Draeger -
trombone, Sammy Armato - tenor  sax,
Frank Vlasis - piano, Bill Martin  - guitar, Don Eliot - string bass,  Bill
Sargent - drums, Marilyn Larson -  vocals

The Bill Sargent Big  Band
Trumpets: Jeff Pietrangelo, Jim   St. Charles, Mike Betz. Trombones: Herb
Draeger, Bob Kammerman. Saxes: Orv  Johnson, John  Kirchberger, Jay Manning, Mike
Witte. Piano: Scott Senn.  Guitar: Bill Martin. Bass: Don Eliot. Drums: Bill
Sargent.

These songs are hand-picked from  some of our finest, most memorable
performances. They are swingin’ and  hard-driving . . . quite literally  some of the
finest jazz and swing ever  performed by any Wisconsin group by  some of the
finest  musicians Wisconsin has ever  produced. Songs on  this CD are:

1. St.  Louis Blues March - 3:44 - The Bill Sargent Big Band

2.  Fidgety Feet - 9:35 - Bill Sargent’s  TRAD-JAZZ ROUSERS Dixieland  Band

3. Avalon - 8:36 - Bill Sargent’s Swing Kings

4. Over The  Rainbow - 5:42 - The Bill Sargent Quartet

5. Basin  Street Blues -  5:50 - Bill Sargent’s  TRAD-JAZZ ROUSERS Dixieland
Band

6. And The  Angels Sing -  3:17 - Bill Sargent’s Swing Kings

7. American Patrol  - 3:01 - The Bill Sargent Big Band

8. Tin Roof Blues - 7:24 - Bill  Sargent’s  TRAD-JAZZ ROUSERS Dixieland Band

9. Two O’Clock Jump -  2:54 - The Bill Sargent Big Band

10. Bye Bye Blackbird - 5:08 - The Bill  Sargent Quartet

11.  That’s A-Plenty - 8:59 - Bill  Sargent’s  Swing Kings

12. Sing, Sing, Sing -  11:52 - The Bill Sargent Big  Band

Total Time:  1:16:36 (76:36)

Thank you for your consideration  & Keep Swingin’!

Bill
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955
BillSargentBands.com