[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald In Hungary

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Nov 26 10:59:42 PST 2007

Listmates,

As you know, our listmate Tamas Ittzes puts on a great little Jazz festival
in Kecskemét, Hungary each year.

I have been there twice.  Once with The Boondockers and this last March with
the Fulton Street Jazz Band.

Below is a link to the festival site where Tamas has posted some videos.
This one is a song from a pianorama concert I was part of during the
festival.

  --Bob Ringwald

A video of me playing and singing Hard Hearted Hannah in Kecskemét, Hungary
on March 24, 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0GwQD7TYO0

This was recorded at the 16th annual International Bohém Ragtime & Jazz
Festival

you can read about the upcoming 17th annual festival at www.bohemragtime.com

This same tune, with me also playing banjo and bass, is on my "Ringwald
Rated R" CD.  It may be purchased by
check or money order at

www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

or with credit card at

www.cdbaby.com/cd/ringwald1

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

"I can resist everything except temptation."  --Oscar Wilde, 1854 - 1900