[Dixielandjazz] Bach vs. Buddy Bolden

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Nov 25 13:21:55 PST 2007

The one with George Segal guesting on banjo? It is not bad, a bit
stiff on some tracks but generally OK. I like CB when they do what
they do best (which is not Dixie/Trad,) but try their "Red Hot Jazz"
for a bit better work - even their early ragtime recordings are better.

<http://www.amazon.com/Basin-Street-Canadian-Brass/dp/B0000026G2/
ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1196025413&sr=8-2>  or

http://tinyurl.com/yqbed4

Dave Richoux