[Dixielandjazz] The December issue of HotNotes, The Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter is online

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Fri Nov 23 07:07:26 PST 2007

The December issue of HotNotes,  The Monterey  Hot Jazz Society
Newsletter is online at

http://www.montereyhotjazzsociety.org/DecNewsletter.html

On December 9th, we will be holding our Annual Christmas Party /
Salvation Army Benefit. No admission charge, but get the particulars on
page 1.

Our Guest Band will once again be The Tenth Avenue Band. Turn up the
sound when you are on page 1 to hear a short clip of 10th Avenue playing
"Rhythm King"

On page 4 you will find info on the upcoming Lovers Point Extravaganzas.
December 8th Ragtime and Stride Piano and January 12th Traditional Jazz.
Checkout the fantastic lineups.

The featured tune in December will be Bill Bailey, turn up the sound
when on page 6.