[Dixielandjazz] Frank Rosolino and Black Trombonists

evidence at otelco.net evidence at otelco.net
Wed Nov 21 11:52:01 PST 2007

It's not a question of judgment, my friend.  If you ingest rat poison,
withholding judgment will not forestall your demise!  I don't need to
be inside FR's mind to know what's going on, because I can see what
WENT on!  We're all flawed creatures, with me at the front of the
line.  Your - our - my music is who I am.  Music isn't something I do
like brushing my teeth or filling out a tax return.  It is the sum
total of my inner self transformed into sound and funneled through the
heart.  When you're in the wilderness, you do not drink from even the
purest, most crystalline stream, because you don't know about the dead
elk lying in the shallows 100 yds upstream polluting the water.
Despite the beauty and seeming purity of the water, it holds an
element of death which will indeed affect you despite your assessment
of the water.  The Water of Life is no different.  Drink wherever you
wish, but at your own peril.

The Opinionated Mr. Bison