[Dixielandjazz] Fw: CLARINET PLAYER JERRY FULLER.

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 20 13:08:40 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Cook" <bobcook7 at mchsi.com>
To: "Robert Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:53 AM
Subject: CLARINET PLAYER JERRY FULLER.

Dear Bob,
   I believe Jerry Fuller lives in New England somewhere, but my
understanding is that he is not in the best of health these days.
   Suggest you (or Charles Kercher) contact trumpeter Bobby Lewis at
bobby at bobbylewis.com. His phone is 847-256-2788. I have heard him play
recently in LaCrosse and Chicago Ridge for the Illiana Club of Trad Jazz. I
still have an old LP entitled "Dixieland - Chicago Style" that featured
Bobby and Jerry with the late Dave Remington. It's a great LP.
   You might also want to contact Eddy Banjura, the Illiana founder. That
happened about 30 years ago in Dyer, IN at a small nightclub where Jerry
Fuller led the jazz combo there. Eddy is still a big Fuller fan, as am I.
His E-mail address is jazzeddy at aol.com and phone in Hammond, IN is
219-923-6775.
   I hope that this message goes thru to you OK. Earlier today I sent out
Thanksgiving greetings to many friends, including you, but your server
rejected it as being "probable SPAM". If you do in fact get this, I'll say
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING" to you again.   Sincerely,   Bob Cook    Moline, IL