[Dixielandjazz] Ory et al

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 03:11:14 PST 2007

Hi Butch,

You are right. I returned home after a band tour and sifted through many
e-mails and decided that it was time to mention 2 very good musicians with
whom I have worked. Then, about 20 e-mails later I found yours...Sory..I
should have checked the whole back-log. But then I am only a banjo and
guitar player!!
best

Louis