[Dixielandjazz] Shakey and Me, Book Review

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:26:09 PST 2007

When was that review published?  IO've been a subscriber since 1982,
and cannot recall it (of course, one cannot remember everything).
Shakey brings to mind the London Pizza Express.  Its "mainstream" all
stars are gone, but it seems that it still features good jazz from
time to time (on my kast visit, it had Ken Peplowski.  I caught him in
a suburban branch, with lots of espresso macine noise (doesn't swing -
I have my recording to prove it!).
Cheers