[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Shuffle

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 10:55:30 PST 2007

To Gerard,
and everyone who commented on my question, thanks.

I believe the Clarinet Shuffle is essentially the Clarinet Polka.
I have a reference from the University of Arizona Library
<http://www.library.arizona.edu/search/hill/composers/e.html>  that says
it was arranged in 1933 by Joseph P. Elsnic.

Does anyone know of an earlier citation?

Thanks,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 7