[Dixielandjazz] Fake Book Project

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 10:08:46 PST 2007

I recall someone previously indicating they write music in Sibelius, as do I.  I have an OKOM fakebook project I am working on and am wondering if anyone who uses Sibelius would be interested in assisting. I think Finale users could probably help as well but we would have to run a test chart first.

My thought is that many hands lighten the load,  If each of us works on a small part of it, we can all benefit by having the full package in the end.

Anyone interested?

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada