[Dixielandjazz] Black Dogs CDs from Dave Gannett

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 18 07:13:47 PST 2007

After having had problems with my "mucked up" computer in the
process of downloading the Black Dog CDs from Dave Gannett,
--- It was indeed the fault of my overfull discs and screwed up software.
But finally - success.
This could have been further complicated as Dave was changing servers
due to folks geting the discs free by "hacking" the server. BUT---
Dave went out of his way to get new copies of his discs up quickly where I
could download them. I got all  5 - including the interesting "Head
Sessions"

These are terrific(!) tracks - all of them. The band is really great and
have chosen some great tunes to record in a variety of musical stules
These mp3 files are well worth your time and money.

Regards,
Craig Johnson