[Dixielandjazz] Shameless plug: Plucking Wonders in Sacramento

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 10 10:50:37 PST 2007

Shameless plug:

One of the groups I play in is the "Plucking Wonders," composed of Ken
Keeler on Tenor Banjo, me on Plectrum Banjo, and Jim Maihack on Tuba.

We will be playing a number of sets on Friday, November 16, one
afternoon/evening only at the weekend-long West Coast Ragtime Festival in
Sacramento at the Red Lion Inn. Marty Eggers will be substituting for Jim
Maihack on Tuba (and maybe some Piano).

Check out http://www.westcoastragtime.com/07wcrf-home.htm for more info.
Hope to see you there!

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines Custom Guitars