[Dixielandjazz] Public apology - was: Trad Jazz Thieves

evidence at otelco.net evidence at otelco.net
Sat Nov 10 10:45:46 PST 2007

Hi Craig -

I'm hoping this gets to you on the DJML, as every email I've sent you
has bounced back to me saying "cue is full".

First of all, I didn't mean to sound "huffy" in my post.  My
reputation is more important to me than any silly little business
transaction, and I guess I  wanted you to know that I generally do
whatever it takes to make my customers happy.

As you apparently have not received my last 3 emails, here is what I am doing:
Because of online theft, I will be uploading the albums to another
server, which will take the rest of today as each album requires over
an hour to upload!

The MOMENT they are available, I will send you the download urls for
all four albums, plus, I will send you another download url for a FREE
album download to compensate you for your patience.

Thankyou for your business, Craig, and we're gonna get this sucker
ironed out!!

Best regards -

Dave Gannett