[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Video Site

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 07:48:34 PST 2007

A good friend sent me the below link to hundreds of jazz performance videos.
Unfortunately they do not come up on my old OS 9 Mac and I get a "We don't
have the requisite information" flag on each video screen. Perhaps my aging
software is not able to access them.

Note that videos of Armstrong, Condon, Murphy, Goodman, Teagarden, Hawkins,
Braff, Willie The Lion, Edmond Hall, WBD, Butterfield, Chris Barber, etc.,
are all there. The site claims as it's goal, the largest jazz video  (FREE)
collection out there. Hope your computer can see/hear them. See:

http://www.webofjazz.net/moviemain.htm

Cheers,
Steve Barbone