[Dixielandjazz] FW: apologies 3

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Nov 8 06:45:23 PST 2007

Now it's not really an apology, rather a quest!

I sent "apologies 2" in four lines of plain text.  DJML then happily removed
the last sentence
which formed a part of the 4th line of the original post, making it a new
line...line number 5. (see below...IF this new post keeps my previous post
in the format it was returned to me!!)
It's just annoying, as I try to be concientious about my sentence &
paragraph structuring.

I wrote, in "apologies 2"...in 4 lines, which came back as following (in 5
lines):
Aha!  I believe I have found my problem.  If I write to DJML in HTML (rather
than "plain text) then DJML (of course) sends it back as plain text, thereby
changing the lengths of the lines.  If anyone else has noticed this problem,
the solution is to always send posts to DJML in plain text rather than HTML.
I'm referring to Windows Outlook users.

Jim