[Dixielandjazz] Archives

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Thu Nov 8 02:01:40 PST 2007

Phil Wilking asked:-

> Can anyone tell me how to find and retrieve the archives of old DJML
> messages?

I'm not sure which page you are looking at, but if you click on
the address at the bottom of every DJML email there is a link
to the archives near the top of the page. They are here :-

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/

I'm not sure there is any decent searching available as part of the
archive,
but you can use google. You can restrict google to only search
one web site. So if you make that the archive site you will
only get results from there. You do this by using a search of the form :-

site:http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/ <what to search for>

(without the <> brackets)

As an example, this is a search for "archive" in the DJML archives
pages :-

http://tinyurl.com/38abxp

Hope that helps

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not