[Dixielandjazz] 12 Dixieland Charts for Sale

Steve Schwartz surveyme1 at optonline.net
Wed Nov 7 13:48:52 PST 2007

These are very well written, by Paul Severson.

Hal Leonard Dixieland Combo Paks

Royal Garden Blues
South
Lazy River
Saints

Bill Bailey
Basin St Blues
Wolverine Blues
Tin Roof Blues

Cabaret
Jazz Me Blues
Indiana
Do You Know What It Means to
Miss New Orleans

Muskrat Ramble
When My Sugar Walks Down The Street
Who's Sorry Now
Baby Won't You Please Come Home

These are written for 3 horns with tenor sax as well as bass/tuba, piano and guitar and banjo parts.

Drum parts are missing from #8.

These cost 30 dollars per set when I bought them and came with cassettes.

Cassettes may be around somewhere but maybe not.

I will take $55.00 for the lot including postage.

These are extremely well done charts that sound professional and have solo sheets for Bb and C instruments.

Level is intermediate to advanced.

These are originals, not copies.