[Dixielandjazz] You've Got To See This!

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Nov 6 13:44:56 PST 2007

About 10 years ago one of the bands I am in went to Osaka to play in
a very large parade. We were also in a nation-wide TV broadcast the
night before the parade and had to follow a similar 5 year old "Drum
Line" - not quite as polished as the Youtube example, but still very
good! That group was formed just several months earlier and was not
taught by any sort of professional teacher - just the parents.

Dave Richoux