[Dixielandjazz] Getting out more - Was Why Listen To Live Music

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 1 16:00:32 PDT 2007

Arguing both sides of the coin [I'm good at that] I love going out and
listening to live music and do every chance I get, although there's precious
little OKOM here in the heart of Georgia, but if I'm buying recorded music
or listening to it at home, I vastly prefer a studio recording over a 'live'
performance.  I find the audience sounds [God forbit they're clapping time
to the music] way too much of a distraction.

Ron Wheeler