[Dixielandjazz] A tuba player making fun of tuba players

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue May 29 05:42:45 PDT 2007

A tuba player making fun of tuba players

All the best, Gary

TUBA LESSONS

A young child returned from his first music lesson on the tuba.

"How did it go?" asked his father.

"Great," said the child. "I learned how to play a 'C'."

The next week the child took another lesson and his father asked about
the lesson.

"Terrific," said the child. "I learned how to play a 'G'."

The following week the child didn't come home.  The father was frantic
with worry when the child didn't come home until 2:00 AM.

"Where in hell have you been," screamed the father.

"I had a gig!!" answered his son.