[Dixielandjazz] FW: "Hanky Panky"

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Mon May 28 08:20:02 PDT 2007

While we are on the Hanky Panky thread, Our band  is called OO-BOOP-I DO and
our leader announces it as is spelt and then says for the posh people among
us we are called OO-BOOP-ONE-DOES, which gets a chuckle. He then says then
Prince Charles told him that when wanting a bit of ' Hanky Panky ' with
Camilla says  'Does one want one to give one one'.

Oh well, perhaps one has to be British to understand it !

Ivor