[Dixielandjazz] Women in Jazz - was Singers

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun May 27 14:21:55 PDT 2007

Speaking of female trombonist, there is Christine (I cannot recall her
surname right now, but I've seen shows where she was labelled just
"Christine") who plays with Bob Oliver's British band.  She is really
excellent.  Bob Oliver also has (or had when I heard the band in Bude)
a female brass bass palyer.  Hence, when he introduced I neve knew
what a gal could do," he added: "until I had two of them in my band."
Cheers