[Dixielandjazz] John Coltrane, Giant Steps, & AJB

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:43:11 PDT 2007

As I have replied to David Dustin - something aout chating all the
people all the time?
And I do believe that recognition of "the greatness of Coltrane" is a
result of brainwashing!
I don't try to brainwash anybody - a good  friend of mine, the late
Reg Cooper (whp ran the Jazz Information column in the Jazz Journal
for many years) advised me to listen with my own ears when I repeated
some critical nonsense; I can only reiterate that advice.
Cheers