[Dixielandjazz] Washboard Festival Logan Ohio

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Wed May 23 18:52:59 PDT 2007

Now that the Washboard Festival is less than 4 weeks away, I thought I'd
remind the folks that were there last year about the documentary that was
done during the festival in 2006.

If you didn't get a chance to see the documentary for whatever reason, I can
bring a copy of the show with me to the Washboard Festival in Logan Ohio.
Just let me know if you'd like to see it on vhs or dvd so I can make sure I
have enough to go around for those who want to take it home.  The program is
30 minutes long, and the festival itself is presented in about 10 minutes of
the show.

See you at Logan Ohio, Father's Day weekend!

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net
ICQ: 4989342