[Dixielandjazz] John Coltrane, Giant Steps, & AJB

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:03:53 PDT 2007

I'd warn anybody before they really click on Love Supreme!  I still
consider it a misfortune to have come within earshot of THAT!
And I don't care if some people admire Coltrane.
And another thing: I come from a Communist country, and know what
brainwashing is!  As regards Coltrane, I rather believe in what
President Lincoln had to say on the subject.
Cheers