[Dixielandjazz] Fun Web Site

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed May 16 12:10:56 PDT 2007

On a slight diversion, I found copies of Time, Life and National
Geographic that were published closest to my actual birthday. All
three had pictures of sousaphones in them!

( a Jolly Green Giant ad, a photo feature on Florida State University
Marching Band, and a station wagon ad.)

Destiny!

Dave Richoux