[Dixielandjazz] Jams at Sacto

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 09:10:23 PDT 2007

Dan,

  Here's a link to the schedule.  There are separate tabs for each day.  Scroll down to the youth section and you'll see the jam sets noted on the far right.

  http://www.sacjazz.com/sched.htm

  Kay in Gilroy

Dan Augustine <ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
  I don't recall seeing much (any?) info on what jams are going on
at the Sacramento Jubilee. I presume that (like previous years) some
will be in Old Town, but where and when?

Dan
--
** Dan Augustine -- Austin, Texas -- ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
** "I'd take a Bromo, but I can't stand the noise."
** -- W.C. Fields (1880-1946)