[Dixielandjazz] 1919 March/Rag

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Sun May 13 10:37:10 PDT 2007

Ron Hockett is playing clarinet [superbly] with the Jim Cullum Jazz Band at
Jim's 'The Landing' on the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas.  I'm sure list
member Don Mopsic <mophandl at landing.com> would be happy to get him in touch
with you.  Look for details on the band at http://landing.com/.

Cheers,

Ron Wheeler