[Dixielandjazz] Fights At performances

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat May 12 23:16:43 PDT 2007

That'll teach ya not to book your band of horn players out as a Heavy
Metal band Bob :)  They get a strange crowd that will make any band
fight on stage.   And whoooooaaa  don't even hook up with one of the
groupies. :)

Cheers,

Tom  (Stickin to the Goth crowd ) And the Grateful Dead clan.   They
weird but are peaceful.