[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 52, Issue 47

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sat May 12 22:46:36 PDT 2007

Actually it turned out rather well and it started as a fun thing. Corey and
John where going to be in the area where Larry Wright lives. Old friend all
three and they wanted something fun to do. The music scene in the DC area is
not  all that good. No one wants to pay anything for it. The Jazz Club got
behind  this and it brought what some said was a "different feel" for the members
that  they don't usually get in the area. They made enough to pay the guys and
all had  a great time.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

>  > The Californians Are  Coming!
> > Three of the most  prominent  California trad jazz musicians  will be
together
>  > in Maryland for  an intimate concert at Calvert House Inn, Thursday  May
10,
> > 2007, from 7:00 to 10:00PM.   Cornettist Corey  Gemme, banjoist John
Reynolds,