[Dixielandjazz] concert fights and other disasters

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri May 11 22:08:37 PDT 2007

Ahh yes that was back when being a muso was an honorable profession,
as it was  during the sinking of the Titanic as well or so the movie
would have us believe.

No doubt these incidents prompted the need for Liability insurance for
musicians, just far too easy to blame all the mishaps and disasters  of
history on this shifty lot.  :)

I hear tell there was a damned banjo player that started the shoot out
at the OK Corral too.  And no doubt about it a Mariachi band probably
started the fight at the ALAMO,  and Indian war  Drums cause the
tipping of the Canoe, and 76 Trombones probably caused the war of 1812.

Cheers,

Tom