[Dixielandjazz] Austin TX jazz band article

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 9 16:55:01 PDT 2007

     Yes.  Good on ya, Dave.  (But "antique music"?  Please.  As
someone else said, "Anything that's not busy bein' born is busy
dyin'." [or something like that]  This style of music may have been
born a century ago, but it is in no way dying.)
     Alice Spencer and Her Monkey Butlers have a CD out that i like a
lot, and it's available at:
             http://cdbaby.com/cd/aspencer

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**      "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk.  That will
**       teach you to keep your mouth shut."  --  Ernest Hemingway