[Dixielandjazz] DAVID LITTLEFIELD - Marguritaville

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed May 9 09:38:35 PDT 2007

Your spam filter got me so I couldn't go off list -  Thanks for sending me the music - it's more than I had hoped for.

There are a couple of corrections that I can send you.  Some ties, a couple of rhythms and a couple of C#'s if you are interested.   Do you have a FAX number?

I used to do it all the time when it was new.  My chord sheet with the words is who knows where?  It dawned on me that it would be a good Cinco De Mayo tune that most people like.

Thanks again
Larry