[Dixielandjazz] RIP:Peanuts Hucko-Veteran Clarinettest

Valn8tor at aol.com Valn8tor at aol.com
Wed May 2 18:27:13 PDT 2007

I noticed in a posting that you wrote on Michael Andrew "Peanuts"  Hucko
that he was co-owner of Navarre Restaurant in Denver.

I have a very interesting vintage item from that restaurant.  I nice  piece
of memorabilia.  I saw that Peanuts passed away 3 years ago.   Does he have any
living family that might be interested in this item?  I'm  not interested in
selling it....just want to give it to someone who will  appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and God Bless,

Michelle Gingerich