[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in other cities

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:36:45 PDT 2007

After all these years, I still do not know what "straight ahead jazz"
is.  In 1996 I phoned a club advertised in the Mississippi Rag to ask
what kind of jazz they featured that night.  The answer was "straight
ahead jazz."  I didn't go.

An example of a musician who plays taht "Straight ahead," please.

Chhers,
Marek