[Dixielandjazz] Golden Gate Orchestra

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Fri May 4 10:25:02 PDT 2007

Thanks Craig for forwarding me the link. It's not that I can't find the
personnel that I wrote this commend. I wondered why the producer had decided
not to mention on the cover that the CD contained music of the California
Ramblers as recorded by Edison and released as Golden Gate Orchestra.
And I wondered why the compiler of the tracks list  couldn't find out what
musicians where on the tracks, even if some names are doubtfully.

Golden Gate Orchestra:
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2007/05/golden-gate-orchestra.html
Keep swinging

Hans Koert