[Dixielandjazz] Golden Gate Orchestra

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:49:25 PDT 2007

Well, the California Ramblers, probably due to contractual
constraints, recorded under several pseudonyms, The Golden Gate
Orchestra being one of them.  The there were smaller groupings from
within that band, which complicatesd thungs even more.
But the music is really good, and a lot of it - without those
(terrible to my ears) crooning vocals.
Cheers