[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Lest any of you still think they are not thieving scoundrels

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue May 1 21:18:19 PDT 2007

     Hey Everyone,

  I just thought this article was interesting and I wanted to throw it
out there to see what the community had to say about it.

 http://futuremusic.com/blog/?p=1358

  It helps put in perspective how desperate the music industry has
become in some areas.  Obviously, this isn't news to most of us, but
this article was interesting and thought it could be good to toss
around ideas.

 Tom Wiggins