[Dixielandjazz] "Have You Ever Seen a Dream Walking?"

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 31 12:02:18 PDT 2007

I remember this song from ages back, and only last night, while being served
by a vision of a waitress at a local restaurant, did it come back to me.  Is
there a decent recording online out there somewhere?  I know, I know, I
could look for it myself, but that would remove me from some potentially
good exchanges with the likes of Haesler, Barbone, etc, were I to go it
alone!

My memory of the lyrics is:

"Have you ever seen a dream walking?  Well, I did.  Have you ever heard a
dream talking?  Well, I did.  Etc...."  That's all I remember,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org

"Simplicity, when it is not a careless gift of the Muse, is the last and
most painful achievement of conscientious self-denial." - James Russell
Lowell.