[Dixielandjazz] New version of Buddy's Habit on YouTube

John Petters jdpetters at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 31 03:06:10 PDT 2007

Greetings folks,
I've just uploaded a video of Buddy's Habit by my Creole Jazz Band
filmed ealier this month at the Pakefield Festival. Line up is: Ken Sims
& Chez Chesterman, cornets, John Wurr, clarinet, Mike Pointon, trombone,
  Martin Litton, piano, Tim Phillips, banjo, Annie Hawkins, bass and I
am on drums, although using Tim's vintage kit without a hi-hat and with
real calf skins.
The line-up is similar to the Snake Rag video which was discussed here a
while ago.
the link is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrWpy_JPlCc

Have a good weekend