[Dixielandjazz] Another answer (was HEADERS on DJML POSTS)

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 29 07:58:57 PDT 2007

Ah hah Bill, we too have the oooo-ahhh bird in the Northern Hemisphere, it flies backwads so it can see where it has been.  In the decreasing spiral of your resident bird, does it fly in clockwise or counter clockwise direction ??

  Musical content Possibly  "Bye Bye blackbird" I have never seen what color the ooo-ahhh bird  displays

  Slainte

  Ed

Bill Haesler <bhaesler at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  Dear Ed,
Down-under we also have the Oooo-Ahhh bird ('coriolis australis')
which, when excited, flies around in ever-decreasing circles until,
with the agitated cry "Oooo-Ahhh", disappears up its own fundament.
Sorry about that.
8>)
I couldn't resist it.
Regards,