[Dixielandjazz] So, Bob...

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 11:13:50 PDT 2007

Well it wern't BROKE  why did somebody go and fix it?

Old Dogs don't like learning new tricks,

I for one don't care for the new system,   Grrrrrrrr :((

Therefore If I seem to disappear soon, ya'll that are in the friends
category keep my address and feel free to contact me off list anytime.
I am about to go thru the same thing Bill Haesler is doing with my Mac
system overloading with emails, so if ya lose me I will still be here.

I am also going to make some email address changes as well for a couple
of accounts that are getting bombarded with 500 spams a day :(( yikes.
I hate it when that happens.  I try to not use a spam filter because of
business. but am wasting far far too much time on Spam deletes these
days to put up with it any longer.

Tom