[Dixielandjazz] HEADERS on DJML POSTS

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 21:13:47 PDT 2007

Yes, I think it is to reduce the length of the headers and all the recepients.

  Saves bandwidth and cleans up the preface.

  Now someone from OZ land will have another answer.

  Slainte

  Ed

Janie McCue Lynch <janie39 at socal.rr.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);}      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)  }              Good thought....but why, I wonder.  Are you seeing YOUR name as an individual addressee, also?

    Janie
  janie39 at socal.rr.com