[Dixielandjazz] Temperance Seven tracks with JRTDavies

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 26 15:59:56 PDT 2007

>Alternatively it is possible to purchase legitimate
CDs of the Temperance Seven featuring John R.T.Davies
and I have some in stock. To do this will of course
avoid the making of illegal copies and could help in
just a small way to maintain a record producing and
retailing industry which is suffering enough without
this type of 'research'!
Cheers,
Jerry<

Dear Jerry,
Well said!
It confirms exactly my frequently mentioned attitude to the running off of
mp3s for 'research purposes' referred somewhat flippantly by Bob Smith.
Who I am sure also agrees with you.
My rule is to never copy currently available CDs for anyone.
Which is why I always check and advise if a particular item under discussion
is available at (say) Worlds Records and probably from you.
(As with the recent BB/BG thread.)
The dedicated producers who issue/reissue jazz on CD need all the help and
support we can give.
Kind regards,
Bill.