[Dixielandjazz] Temperance Seven tracks with JRTDavies

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 26 15:53:27 PDT 2007

>>>Hello Mike

I have five tracks recorded by the Temperance Seven and these all have
J.R.T. Davies on cornet and/or trombone and/or alto saxophone. If you would
like mp3's of any or all of these (for "research" purposes as Bill
Haesler
would say), please let me know.
The tracks are:
Farewell Blues
I've Got A Feeling For Ophelia
My Sweetie Went Away
Oh, Baby
Pasadena
All five were recorded on September 18, 1962<<<

Thanks for the offer, but I've got vol 1 of the Lake CD set, which is plenty for me.  I just hadn't made the Davies connection until yesterday when I was looking at an EP sleeve photo, and one of the guys in back looked damn familiar, which then sent me to the liner notes for apparently my first close reading!