[Dixielandjazz] Bunny Berigan

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 25 00:59:15 PDT 2007

Not at all, Bill!  What I meant was that since I've never went to the effort
of collecting the complete Berigan, I'm glad the only one I have is probably
the best!  (And that's "Prisoner's Song", not "Serenade", I found upon
actually opening my eyes and reading the label!)

Sad, how he left us.  Kinda reminds me of Benny Strickler, though he left us
through legitimate illness...,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org