[Dixielandjazz] Bunny Film Clip -- plus Rich band members

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 13:27:54 PDT 2007

Don;

Thanks for the info about Adrian Rollini and Hank Wayland.

I sent this clip to a friend whose father was drummer Sammy Weiss. Sammy
played with many of the big bands, Mickey Katz, and a host of small groups
as well. He was much in demand when he moved to Los Angeles in the '40s. You
may have known him. My friend said that it was his father at age 25.

Stan
Stan Brager