[Dixielandjazz] Jazz & Swing Rimini - Trad Jazz Festival (13-20 June 2007)

Rino Amore riminidixieland at libero.it
Sat Mar 24 11:36:19 PDT 2007

Dear Listmates,
FolIowing to my email sent on March 20th, pls let me introduce myself!
My name is Rino Amore and I'm an italian listmate since many years.
I'm the art director of the 7th traditional and swing jazz festival
"Jazz & Swing Rimini  2007.
l 'm clarinet player and leader of the 1st Rimini Dixieland Jazz Band.
This is the first time that I write you and I'm very happy to inform
you that our 7th Trad Jazz Festival (begun in the 2001) will be
considered one of the most important Event of the next coming summer
season in my town Rimini - Adriatic sea
After several difficult years spent to divulge OKOM it seems that we
reached our goal and I think that is right to inform you about this.
Our Jazz web sites are:
   www.jazzswingrimini.com
   www.rdjb.it
Shortly they will be finished but I hope you will enjoy yourselves
and I should be glad to receive your comments.
Pls excuse me if my English is not pefect and many thanks in advance
Best regards,
Rino Amore - Art - Director
Associazione Culturale Riminese "Amici del Jazz"
Rimini  (RN) , Italy
email: riminidixieland at libero.it