[Dixielandjazz] Kenny G. vs. Louis A.

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:30:36 PDT 2007

Wow! I never particularly listened to Kenny G., but after reading Metheny's
scathing denunciation of the man, I almost feel sorry for him. But I think I
have to agree, generally, to leave great works of the past alone. You
wouldn't paint something over the Mona Lisa.

Just my opinion and maybe it will start a new thread,
Dave in Dallas