[Dixielandjazz] Exemplary for Mr Ringwald.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 23:18:37 PDT 2007

No not really Fr. Mike,  just going in cycles again, these things too
shall pass just like gas :))

Now instruments ready and may the Best band win :))

Heeding my Daddy's advise once again:  If I ain't got nuthin good to
say hush my mouth and don't say nuthin:))

And ya'll know how hard that is for me to do  :))

Cheers,

Tom, who is going back to lurking until the air clears. :)